Thinking of immigrating to South Africa? Whether it’s for work, to start a business, retirement or to join a family member, you can find all the latest information on South African visas and permits on Visa South Africa.
When you’re ready to start your application, our consultants are only a phone call away. With years of experience in immigration, they can provide the best advice to make your move to South Africa as smooth as possible.
- Dedicated support – Visa South Africa assigns a client manager to each case, which means you get better service and you always know who to speak to.
- Personalised advice – Our client managers review each case on its own merits and provide advice based on your particular details and needs.
- Multilingual staff – Visa South Africa can support you in English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Japanese, Afrikaans and Xhosa.
- Comprehensive service – You can count on Visa South Africa for more than just visa advice. We can also help you find a home and offer guidance on banking, insurance, foreign exchange and tax in South Africa.
Start your visa application today
The first step in applying for a South African visa is to see whether you qualify. You can use our online assessment to do just this. It’s straightforward and will only take a few minutes of your time.
Do an online assessment now. A consultant will call you back within 24 hours.
Contact us: +27 (0) 21 424 2460
Or have us contact you:
Request a free call back.
South African Visa Categories
All non South African citizens or permanent residents need a visa to enter and stay in South Africa. The activity you want to pursue inside South Africa will determine the type of visa you should apply for.
These are the main South African visa categories, with more information available on the individual pages:
- Work Visas.
- Corporate Visa.
- Business Visa.
- Spousal Visa.
- Life Partner Visa.
- Relatives Visa.
- Retirement Visa.
- Financially Independent Visa.
- Study Visa.
Stay connected with Visa South Africa
For information on immigration and South Africa, as well as updates and news as it happens: